Thanks to you, each year CAAB is able to:
- With our partners, provide free tax preparation for 6,200 people in DC, Maryland and Virginia through the DC Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) campaign
- Conduct financial education classes and one-on-one financial coaching to over 500 adults and teens annually
- Help families buy for their first home, students go to college and individuals start a business through CAAB’s Individual Development Accounts (IDAs).
Our Commitment to Return on Inventment
CAAB is a Silver-Level GuideStar Exchange Participant
For more information about CAAB’s programs and finance, please visit http://www.guidestar.org/organizations/52-2002672/capital-area-asset-building-corp.aspx
CAAB is proud to be selected for the Catalogue of Philanthropy for 2013/2014
To view our profile in the Catalogue of Philanthropy for 2013/2014, please visit http://www.catalogueforphilanthropy-dc.org/cfpdc/nonprofit-detail.php?id=84090
CAAB is a proud participant in the 2013 Combined Federal Campaign #57599
- All Donations are tax-deductible.
- CAAB is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID 52-2002672.
or send a check or money order to
Capital Area Asset Builders
c/o Joseph Leitmann-Santa Cruz, Director of External Relations
1100 H St NW, Suite 200
Washington, DC 20005
Contact Joseph Leitmann-Santa Cruz, Director of External Relations, at 202-419-1440, ext 102 or email@example.com
for additional information