Imagine the pride of being the first one in your family to go to college, or on buying and moving into your first home, or starting up your own small business.
For many people, opening up a savings account, building savings, creating and following a monthly budget and decreasing debt were the first steps they took in getting on the road to financial security and achieving their dreams.
With your help, we can leverage your donation to present these opportunities to even more people in the DC metro area. A generous donation to CAAB’s core mission provides this support such as:
- $25 – Pays for classroom materials for 1 participant in Money Management 101
- $50 - Covers CAAB’s cost of enrolling 1 participant in the Matched Savings program to save for a new home, start a business, or save for college.
- $100 – Provides supplies and training for one on one financial coaching sessions with financial planners.
- $500 – Sponsors a family through Money Management 101 and credit-counseling, improving their credit by, on average, 48 points.
- $1000 – Sponsor a student through CAAB’s Matched Savings Program, helping them leverage an additional $3,000 to go to college.
Donations of any amount gratefully accepted.
All Donations are tax-deductible.
CAAB is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, tax ID 52-2002672. We participate on GuideStar, the on-line standard for nonprofit accountability, and have been selected as one of the most trusted, community-based nonprofits in the Greater Washington region by the Catalogue for Philanthropy.
Questions or comments: contact Joseph Leitmann-Santa Cruz, Director of External Relations at 202-419-1440 ext. 102; firstname.lastname@example.org