Money Management 101 Classes
CAAB’s Money Management 101 classes are a five-module series made up of two-hour classes. Participants will learn how to gain control of their finances by acquiring knowledge of: setting financial goals and tracking expenses, budgeting and saving, credit and compound interest, and credit reports.
These 5-part series cover the basics of money management, including setting financial goals and tracking expenses, budgeting and saving, credit and compound interest, and credit reports.
Money Management 201 Classes
CAAB’s Money Management 201 classes are designed to educate participants in the areas of increased savings and investing, retirement, insurance management (asset protection), estate planning, and college planning.
Can I Afford My Life? Seminar
CAAB’s Can I Afford My Life? Seminar is a 3-5 hour presentation to educate participants in the areas of increased savings and investing, retirement, insurance management (asset protection), estate planning, and college planning.
CAAB’s Financial Coaching service provides one-on-one or couples session(s) to review personal financial situation/challenges and develop an action plan to achieve financial wellness.
CAAB’s Credit Coaching service provides one-on-one session(s) to review a credit report and develop a plan for repairing and/or establishing healthy, traditional credit.
What have CAAB participants accomplished through participating in CAAB’s Financial Education Program?
Here are some of the things that CAAB participants have accomplished through our Financial Education Program:
- Translated financial goals into action
- Remained accountable for action steps
- Changed limiting behaviors
- Felt less financial stress and more freedom
- Improved personal and professional skills
- Learned how to understand negative perceptions of money
- Reached short- and medium-term financial goals
- Reduced debt
- Increased savings
- Improved credit
- Started an emergency savings fund
- Tracked monthly spending
- Increased investment and retirement plans
- Created an estate plan (simple will, health care directives, guardianship arrangements for minor children)
For further information on CAAB’s Financial Education Program please contact Linda Stroman by telephone at (202) 419-1440 extension 109 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.